The ladies of the USA’s Sunshine State continue to turn up the heat and dial up the drama with new alliances and relationships on the line in Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Miami, premiering 9.30pm Tuesday, 1 August on 7Bravo and 7plus.
Set against the backdrop of one of the most exciting and diverse cities in the world, The Real Housewives of Miami is a wild ride of red-hot fun, friendship and - of course - no drama to spare.
The Season 5 cast includes returning Housewives Guerdy Abraira, Lisa Hochstein, Julia Lemigova, Dr. Nicole Martin, Alexia Nepola and Larsa Pippen. Friends Kiki Barth, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton will also feature.
Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect:
- Guerdy is busier than ever and will stop at nothing to remain the best wedding planner in Miami… Until her husband Russell says it's time to slow down. She’s ready for a fresh start with Alexia, after some unresolved issues resurface following last year’s failed wedding preparations.
- Lisa is working on mending her friendship with Larsa, which takes a turn when Larsa discusses Lisa and Lenny’s finances and the ladies question what is really happening on the home front. Lisa’s life as she knows it is turned upside down when rumors swirl that Lenny is dating another woman.
- Julia is a complete empty nester and struggles with the realisation that her daughters are off to college and no longer living at home. As she works on balancing life on the farm with being a city girl, she tries to strengthen her bond with Martina as they face new challenges in their marriage.
- Dr. Nicole is still relishing being newly engaged to her long-term partner Anthony. Just as everything seems to be falling into place, she must face heal old wounds with her father and mull over giving him a second chance.
- Alexia is happily married to Todd and their love is on full display. As they get ready to celebrate their wedding with family and friends back in Miami, Alexia is still balancing her new marriage and relationship with sons Peter and Frankie.
- Larsa is recently divorced, living it up in her new duplex in the sky and ready for a fresh start as she dips her toes in the dating pool. However along with the good vibes, she’s making sure no one is going to get her off track, with new business ventures on the horizon.
- Kiki finds an unexpected friendship with Larsa as the single ladies enjoy Miami’s nightlife. She’s always in her friends’ corner playing matchmaker.
- Adriana is giving love another chance and hoping to find true friendship with Larsa after years of butting heads. When left to prove the ladies wrong about a rumour, she finds herself picking up the pieces. With so much going on, Adriana is ready to let her hair down and make a music video for her new song with hopes that the ladies will join as her backup dancers.
- Marysol is still the comic relief among the group, but she soon finds herself in the middle of an argument between Lisa and Larsa.
Real Housewives of Miami Season 5 premieres 9.30pm Tuesday 1 August on 7Bravo and 7plus