It was the reality TV scandal that made headlines around the world. Now, the explosive 10th season of Vanderpump Rules premieres 9.30pm Wednesday, 15 November, on 7plus and 7Bravo.
Set against the backdrop of Lisa Vanderpump’s glamorous West Hollywood restaurant empire, Season 10 continues to dial up the drama with shocking betrayals, conflicts, tomfoolery, and a single scandal that captivated the globe.
Season 10 sees the return of Lisa Vanderpump, Ariana Madix, James Kennedy, Katie Maloney, Lala Kent, Raquel Leviss, Scheana Shay, Tom Sandoval and Tom Schwartz. Ally Lewber joins alongside SURver Charli Burnett and longtime friend Kristina Kelly, who steps back into the scene.
Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect:
- Lisa Vanderpump, the ever-expanding restauranteur, opens Vanderpump à Paris in Las Vegas and relishes becoming a grandmother.
- The “Vander-verse” expands as Tom Schwartz and Tom Sandoval dedicate their time, energy and money to open Schwartz & Sandy’s, a cocktail lounge across town, without Lisa. Will they realize that opening a bar comes with a few too many headaches and heartaches to be worth it?
- After 12 years together, Tom and Katie Maloney part ways, hoping for an amicable split as long as they both agree to obey one pact – no relationships within the friend group. When Tom hooks up with someone in the circle, their well-intentioned hope for friendship becomes nearly impossible to maintain.
- Ariana Madix and Katie’s new business venture is a work in progress as they scout potential locations for their sandwich shop, with Lisa as a mentor and sounding board.
- Raquel Leviss is ready to spread her wings and find her voice without her ex-fiancé, James. As Raquel embraces her new single lifestyle, with help from her friends Scheana Shay and Charli Burnett, she steps on a few toes and locks lips with someone who lands her in the middle of the lion’s den.
- James Kennedy’s music career is booming and his love life is prospering. When a surprise revelation about James’ past with Lala pops up, his new girlfriend Ally Lewber questions if she can fully trust him.
- Dealing with the aftermath of a deceitful relationship, Lala Kent is battling for custody of her child and figuring out how to date as a single mother. Now more than ever, Lala is prioritizing her sobriety, daughter and friendships.
- While gearing up for her dream wedding with dream man Brock Davies, Scheana Shay is stirring up some drama by being Schwartz’s wing-woman in the wake of his divorce. When she pushes him to consider potential hookups within the SUR family, Scheana jeopardises the future of her relationship with longtime frenemy Katie.
Vanderpump Rules Season 10 premieres 9.30pm Wednesday, 15 November on 7plus and 7Bravo